Thursday, May 31, 2012

senior project reflection

1. I am most proud that I was able to make time and keep people entertained at the same time.
A - I would give myself a p because i did everything that was required and i tried my best to go above and beyond
B- I would give myself a Ap or P because i was late on a few thing but the quality of some of the work i did was pretty good.
3. i think bring cookies and having everyone experience what persian culture is really help my presentation.
4 The only thing i think that didn't work would have to be the sideshow, that is only because I a few errors in grammar.
5. From all the experiences I have been in throughout the last year I have truly learned how to run a company. This is very important because my parents will want to retire soon and the responsibility of the company will be on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment