Friday, April 27, 2012

helping 2013

helping 2013-
interview- Arista Del La Riva
04/26/12
1) Fashion designer-
The feed back i gave her was to make sure she picks a topic that she can easily get service learning. Service learning for complicated topics is hard.
2) I plan to go to a few fashion shows to see what kind of fashion there is and how each person stands out.
feedback- you can also look it up online and start to get programs for designing of clothing.
3)I hope to see a lot of cool presentations on unique topics that might help me with my project.
feedback- make sure to look for detail because you see how how people work through there detail.
4) what's the hardest part of senior project? how did i find service learning?
feedback- I would have to say that the hardest part for me was just to stay up to date with everything. try your best not to fall behind it may put you in a hole.
For service learning I kinda got lucky, my service learning expert is also my step dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment