Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independant component 1

1. log- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AprOWaNiM_XRdEx6VWZBSU5xVTBlMXRSYXBqRWttdVE#gid=0
2. LiteralI-  A) Ashkan Hosseinzadeh, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
B) BBsweet factory is starting a line of all vegan foods my job was to create a websit so that everyone will be able to purchase our goods online.
interpretive - All over the world anybody who wants to buy our product can simply order what they would like online and i would get a email with the order and i would put the order in and have it sent to there doorset.
Applied- this has helpped me with my EQ Greatly. This is a perfect example of what is most important in running a profitable business. An online website is an esstial key to makeing your business boom

No comments:

Post a Comment